MyMeter is a free online tool that makes it easy to understand your electric usage and bill. It allows you to view hourly, daily, and monthly home energy use data. Members can set and track energy conservation goals and access energy saving tips.
MyMeter provides you with the option to receive email or text notifications when usage exceeds your set limit. You can compare usage with neighborhood and utility averages and set up your own energy challenge to see how much you can save.
- Data and Alerts: Stay informed no matter where you are. Alerts and meter data are accessible across different devices to keep you up-to-date even when you’re on the road.
- Track and Compare Your Usage: Track your hourly, daily, or monthly usage against weather and temperature and see how you compare to your own usage from previous years.
- Energy Challenge: Set energy saving goals and track your progress over time.
- Outage Notification: Sign up for our new outage notification service and you will receive a text or an email informing you of the status of any outage affecting your property.
Outage notification is now available through MyMeter! We are always working diligently to improve system reliability, but we all know that power outages happen on occasion. Sign up for our outage notification service and you will receive a text or an email informing you of the status of any outage affecting your property. The messages are sent when the power is out at your property. You will also be notified of the estimated time to restore power. A final message will be sent when power is restored.
How to Sign Up
- Click on MyMeter in My Account Center.
- You must be a registered MyMeter user. If you need to register, click on Create an Account. In order to register for MyMeter you need your account number, your name as it appears on your account, an email address, a password, and a secret question to answer.
- Once you are logged in, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner and choose Communication Options from the drop down box.
- Now add an email address and/or cell phone (for text messages) for each service location you have. For each location at which you would like to receive outage notifications, move the switch in the Outages column to "On".