BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Directors are elected to three-year terms. Candidates are nominated at district meetings and then elected by members of the district they represent.
See current LREC Board of Directors.
To contact LREC’s Board of Directors call (800) 552-7658, ext. 4202.
Becoming A Director
If you are interested in becoming a director, please refer to Article 4, Section 4.3-Director Qualifications of the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws to learn about our nominating procedures and director qualifications.
The Lake Region Electric Cooperative Board of Directors normally meets on the last Thursday of the month.
Board Meeting Summaries
- September 2018 Board Meeting Summary
- August 2018 Board Meeting Summary
- July 2018 Board Meeting Summary
- June 2018 Board Meeting Summary
- May 2018 Board Meeting Summary
- April 2018 Board Summary
- March 2018 Board Summary
- February 2018 Board Summary
- January 2018 Board Summary
- December 2017 Board Meeting Summary
- November 2017 Board Meeting Summary
- October 2017 Board Meeting Summary
Articles of Incorporation & Bylaws
Our Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws are available here: