Update: our lobby is now open.
Lake Region Electric Cooperative (LREC) will reopen its lobby on Monday, March 1st. The office will be open daily from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. LREC has taken precautions to minimize health risks for members and employees, including:
- Face coverings will be required to enter the lobby and will be available, if needed, at entrances.
- The number of members in the lobby will be limited to ensure at least six-feet of separation.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for members’ use before and after meeting with a customer service representative.
- Members are encouraged to conduct co-op business through our website (online chat is available during business hours), SmartHub app, or over the telephone.
- Do not enter if you feel sick.
LREC continues to monitor updates and new guidelines on COVID-19 from the Minnesota Department of Health. We will continue to adapt as needed to provide you with the best service possible. Should you have a question about your account, give us a call at (800) 552-7658, and a customer service representative will assist you.