LREC is seeking participants to join our Aquanta water heater pilot program. Through this program, LREC members will receive a no-cost Aquanta retrofittable water heater controller. This cellular-enabled controller works through an app that must be downloaded by the member and is a fast, easy way to start conserving energy and saving money.
Benefits of the Aquanta controller:
- Members can see energy savings suggestions
- Weekly and monthly usage data comparison
- View how much hot water is available
- Remotely turn the water heater off/on or create a schedule
- Receive maintenance alerts, including leak detection
- Have automatic overheating shutoff
- Utilize the autonomous learning function that matches water heating with usage patterns
- Operate the water heater via a remote dashboard
When utilizing the Aquanta controller, an LREC member will receive energy savings, aid LREC in avoiding peak power pricing, and will help avert the need for new power generation. Through the Aquanta technology, members will gain greater access to their water heater than ever before.
Who can sign up?
Members who are currently not participating in a load management program and have an electric water heater 80+ gallons can sign up.
If you are interested in participating, please fill the form below. If you would like to speak with an LREC representative for more information about this pilot program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 552-7658. Thank you!