This video about Power Line Safety for Agricultural Workers is provided courtesy of Oregon Trail Electric Cooperative, which was created using 360 degree format to teach agriculture workers about the hazards of working near power lines . Check it out!
LREC fosters a safety culture that values our employees and our members as we deliver electricity to you safely. Yet, we can't do this alone.
As you use your electrical power today, don't forget that safety plays a vital role. It takes all of us working together to respect this critical energy source. Thank you for working with us to deliver safe power to you. We've collected a number of safety resources and tips for you below.
A safety note from your cooperative
Monthly safety articles are prepared for our cooperative by Lidia Dilley Jacobson, Minnesota Rural Electric Association.
- 01-2022 ~ Countering the Counterfeits
- 12-2021 ~ Some Good News
- 11-2021 ~ Wait One Minute for Safety
- 10-2021~ Look for Safety This Fall
- 09-2021 ~ Got a Plan . . . for Safety?
- 08-2021 ~ Some Safety Lessons the Hard Way
- 07-2021 ~ Do's and Don'ts of Treated Wood
- 06-2021 ~ It Takes Two
- 05-2021~ What is Electrical Safety?
- 04-2021 ~ The Line We Can't See
- 03-2021 ~ Tool Time-Electrified
- 02-2021 ~ Don't Be Sparked By a Winter Storm
Contact us if you would like a demonstration at your school or group. We'll bring a safety handout and puzzle for the whole group, plus a coupon for a Subway® treat!