Whether it’s a radiant floor system, a ducted system like the Steffes Comfort Plus, or the Steffes room unit, we have an off-peak electric thermal storage (ETS) heating solution for your home. Wondering how the Inflation Reduction Act can help? Visit here to learn more.
The graph below showcases the annual operating costs between our offered products, Comfort Plus ETS and ASHP Comfort Plus ETS, against other common household heating options.
STEFFES COMFORT PLUS & AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP
Combine the Value of Off-peak Energy with the Efficiency of a Heat Pump
- Provides optimal comfort and efficiency
- ASHP reduces electricity usage of system nearly 50%
- Low annual operating cost
- Eligible for 5.5¢ ETS rate
- $50 per KW rebate for Comfort Plus on ETS
- Up to $630 rebate for ASHP
- Comfort Plus eligible for 48-month EASY-PAY
STEFFES ROOM HEATER
Deliver Stored Heat Into Your Home When You Need It
- ETS heater stores off peak energy—no back-up system required
- Qualifies for 5.5¢ ETS rate and 6.1¢ dual fuel rate
- Expanded charge hours now available for 5.5¢ ETS rate
- Up to $50 per KW rebate available
- EASY-PAY available—pay for heaters over 48 months on your bill
- Comfortable radiant heat with quiet variable speed fan
- Great for single room or entire home
- Replaces wood stoves, wall furnaces or electric baseboard
- LREC will size and price a Steffes system for your needs
- Steffes non–residential buildings have a dual fuel rate of 6.8¢
Examples of the Steffes Room Heater in actual homes
INTERRUPTIBLE SPACE HEATING
Our Dual Fuel Rate Option is available for the combination of a primary electric heating system with a back-up propane or fuel oil system. Dual fuel systems are controlled during periods of high electric demand and at 6.1¢ per kWh offer a great value compared to other fuels.
Short Term Storage
At 6.1¢ per kWh, Short Term Storage is a great option for radiant floor heating. These systems deliver heat using hydronic tubing installed in a 6-inch layer of sand under a concrete slab.
Both Dual Fuel and Short Term Storage may be controlled any time–normally from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. (up to 400 hours per year).
Are you interested in one of our ETS heating rate options? If so, please fill out the Load Management Application to the best of your ability. If you need assistance with the application, please call our energy management team at (800) 552-7658. Thank you!